McSpocky On Newsvine

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

AntiTeapublican on StumbleUpon.com

AntiTeapublican on StumbleUpon.com

I'm a Progressive Democrat sharing information and news that I feel is important. I show the truth of what is happening politically, and point out the lies and propaganda that is so often coming from the right these days.

I believe if you are getting your news from FOX news, then you aren't getting any real news. It has been proven repeatedly to my satisfaction that FOX news leaves people knowing less than people who watch no news. There have even been University studies demonstrating that point.

I believe people should never be discriminated against no matter what religion, color, sex, sexual preference, age, country of origin, etc.

I believe the current attacks against women's rights across the country are wrong.

I believe in equal rights for marriage, no matter what sex each person is. Two people who love each other should be allowed to marry, no matter what sex each may be.

I think many of the new voting laws that are being passed in primarily republican states are discriminatory.

I think the wealthy should pay more taxes, and I think the safety net for the poor needs improved. (not cut as some are trying to do)

I think greenhouse emissions and global warming is what we need to be most worried about at this point in time.

I believe that we should protect the animals on this planet too, and that we should not be killing off any of them just for sport.

I'm against the new sport of killing wolves for trophies, and believe wolves should again be protected by the federal government. Otherwise, these beautiful animals may be decimated by the ignorant.

In other words, as I said, I'm a Progressive Democrat.

No comments:

Post a Comment